Did You Know?
Most businesses fail in their first 3-5 years because of insufficient information on what it takes to succeed..
If you're planning to start your business or have just begun to operate and have questions or concerns, then this section is expressly for you.
Use our 3 step process to Start Wisely.
So why do I need a
You've heard that:
"To fail to plan is a plan to fail".
Well, that's especially true when it comes to business. Check here to find what you need.
Do you know what it takes?
Well, we've designed an on-line program just for you with presentations that every budding entrepreneur needs to know. We've couple it with our online Advisor program so you can get the info you need from the convenience of your home or office.
There are 9 Lessons in this webinar series. Don't miss a single one. They are all necessary to understand your federal tax obligations:
1. Federal Taxes & Your New Business
2. Schedule C & other small business tax forms
3. Filing & paying your taxes electronically
4. Important info for home-based businesses
5. Setting up a retirement plan for you & your employees
6. Federal tax requirements for employees & contractors
7. Payroll withholding requirements for employees
8. Tax deposits & filing reports for payroll deductions
9. Hiring non-citizen employees who are living in the US