Coronavirus Impacts Business Resources
Recommended strategies for employers to use now, according to the Centers for Disease Control:
· Actively encourage sick employees to stay home
· Separate sick employees
· Emphasize staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene by all employees
· Perform routine environmental cleaning
· Advise employees before traveling to take certain steps
· Additional Measures in Response to Currently Occur Sporadic Importations of the COVID-19
To learn more, visit Centers for Disease Control.
The New Jersey Department of Health has compiled resources to assist you as a business owner, click here.
There is currently a bill on the Legislative floor called - All Information (Except Text) for H.R.6040 - Small Business Relief From Communicable Disease Induced Economic Hardship Act of 2020.
To follow the passing of this bill, please visit. If you have any additional questions you can call the Small Business Administration at 800-659-2955, extension 2. This number is to the Disaster Help Desk East. They have established this link where you can check the status of the disaster area.
As an employer you will also receive questions from your employees. We encourage you to visit the New Jersey Department of Labor site to learn what you should know.
We know you that business must continue, so to assist you in conducting business virtually, we have compiled a list of vendors. We do not endorse one vendor over another, but simply provide you with a comprehensive list.
Additional questions, Please Contact Us by Clicking Here